Today’s post will be short and sweet because I’m still sick with COVID.
1. I’m thankful that this COVID is mild compared to the other variants because I don’t think I would have survived any of the others. This one has been bad, but could have been much worse.
2. I’m thankful for the home that my Dad made sure we had after his passing last year.
3. I’m thankful for this lifestyle that we have chosen to live because it helps us to be better people and to be able to help others sometimes.
4. I’m thankful for the opportunity to raise these animals and give them the best life possible.
5. I’m thankful for our neighbors that have helped us so much on this journey.
Have a great day!